Bush Camp Ground
Outback Bush Camp Ground
Real Bush Camping
Toilet and shower available
At the Gateway to the West MacDonnell Ranges
Patrolled camping area
Pick your own spot and relax
$30 per vehicle p/day
Half Day Outback Roam
Adults $245 / Children under 16 $125
- Come on this exciting adventure & drive along the old tracks of an outback cattle station
- Do some real off-road driving in our Can-am ATV's
- Take in the stunning landscape of the West MacDonnell, Waterhouse and James ranges
- Enjoy the shade of enormous river ghost gums and spot fish thriving in desert waterholes
- The best adventure experience in the Red Centre
- Duration: 3 hours approx
Full Day Outback Explorer
Adults $395 / Children under 16 $145
- - A totally unique outback experience through Owen Springs Reserve surrounded by the West MacDonnell, Waterhouse and James ranges.
Drive your own Can-am ATV as you follow your experienced guide along dry creek beds, old station tracks and the ever changing outback landscapes for a day of exploring and adventure.
- take a swim in spectacular natural water holes and marvel at the incredible natural rock formations
An exciting Soft Adventure experience everyone loves.
Our vehicles are either 4 or 5 seats so you can share this with family and friends if you want.
- Duration: 6 hours approx (includes morning tea and lunch)
Million Star Camp Out
Adults $695 / Children Under 16 $295
- Exclusive catered overnight camp out in the Outback
- Travel along our own tracks in ATV buggies through Private Lands for a guided tour to incredible locations
- Enjoy a night in the million star Hotel of the Outback around the campfire with a hearty meal and drinks before snuggling into your swag.
- Start the new day with beautiful coffee and breakfast the way you like it before an exciting buggy ride home.
Overnight Camps & Corporate Events
Tour dates & cost as requested
We can design a truly once in a life time experience. From the elegance of 5 star dining &"glamping" under the stars to the simplicity of a traditional Outback bush camping experience with hot billy tea and crusty damper. Let your imagination run wild and be inspired by the incredible landscapes of this ancient land. Give Brenton a call on 0418 136640More Info
With over 100 years of combined remote travel experience we can take you to places few others have ever been and bring you home again. Enjoy a real Glamping experience with flushing toilets and hot showers where ever we are, along with gourmet foods and premium drinks we can create an adventure you will remember forever. Please call Brenton direct to discuss your groups requirements. Telephone 0418 136640