Banner Photograph by: Stephan Ridgway, used with license: https://creativecommons.org/li... (image has been cropped)
The Can-am Commander max limited is the top of the range in all terrain vehicles. It makes off road adventures accessible and enjoyable providing the maximum comfort and safety for all occupants.
All of our vehicles have 4 seats, with individual bucket seats and lap sash seatbelts.
The Can-am’s lightweight 4WD system and fully automatic operation makes driving along the rugged and beautiful Finke River a truly incredible experience. You can choose to have a go at driving yourself or sit tight and enjoy traveling with one of our guides or the friends you came with. This gives you the opportunity to focus all your attention on the rare beauty of the Finke Gorge National Park.
All our vehicles are equipped with a UHF radio for inter vehicle communications, sand flags and flashing beacons for safety. There is room for everyone to securely carry a small bag or backpack.
Some of its features:
- V-twin engine
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering
- Auto-locking front differential
- Double A-arm front suspension with dive-control geometry
- Torsional Trailing arm Independent rear suspension with external sway bar
- Front and rear dual rate shocks
- Front sway bar
- Intelligent Throttle Control
- 14-in. cast-aluminum wheels with 27-in. Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires
- Bluetooth ready sound system with four integrated speakers, iPod/iPhone connector with gauge controls, USB port and auxiliary input
- 4,500-lb (2,041 kg) winch
- Heavy-duty front bumper
- One piece full hard roof with skylight, half windshield and rear net
- Comfortable seats for four