Tours We Offer
We Have One that fits you
Half Day Finke River Roam
Children under 16 $145 Adults $295
- Come on this exciting adventure & drive along the Finke River to Benji's Camp & return
- Do some real off-road driving in our Can-am ATV's
- Take in the stunning landscape created by the Oldest River in the World
- Enjoy the shade of enormous river ghost gums and spot fish thriving in the desert
- The best adventure experience in the Red Centre
- Duration: 3 hours approx
Full Day Finke River Explorer
Children under 16 $195 Adults $395
- Enjoy touring the iconic Finke River along our own tracks taking in the landscapes and colour's made famous by Albert Namatjira
- Learn about the ancient history and culture from experienced guides and local Aboriginal Traditional Owners
- Take a walk around or a swim in spectacular natural water holes and the incredible natural rock formations
- Duration: 6 hours approx (includes a great lunch)
Million Star Camp Out
Children Under 16 $295 Adults $695
- Exclusive catered overnight camp out in the Finke Gorge.
- Travel along our own tracks in ATV buggies through Private Aboriginal Lands for a guided tour with local Traditional Owners.
- Enjoy a night in the million star Hotel of the Outback around the campfire with a hearty meal and drinks before snuggling into your swag.
- Start the new day with beautiful coffee and breakfast the way you like it before an exciting buggy ride home.
- Min 6 people. Also multi day tours available.
Overnight Camps & Corporate Events
Tour dates & cost as requested
We can design a truly once in a life time experience. From the elegance of 5 star dining &"glamping" under the stars to the simplicity of a traditional Outback bush camping experience with hot billy tea and crusty damper. Let your imagination run wild and be inspired by the incredible landscapes of this ancient land. Give Brenton a call on 0418 136640More Info
Ultimate comfort, safety & privacy
Featuring the highest possible luxury & safety standards from Mercedes-Benz, Finke River Adventures can personally deliver you to your chosen destination in comfort & privacy. Transfers between Uluru and Alice Springs available. Please call Brenton direct to discuss your scheduling requirements. Telephone 0418 136640
Get off the beaten track
Our CAN-AM'S come equipped with all the goods needed for real adventure, including:
The Can-am Commander ATV is the top of the range in all-terrain vehicles. It takes off-road adventures to a whole new level providing an exciting, comfortable and safe environment to venture into the wonders of Central Australia.
The Can-am’s lightweight, incredible 4WD system and fully automatic operation make driving along the rugged and beautiful Finke River a truly amazing experience. You can choose to drive yourself or enjoy having one of our guides take you on the adventure of a lifetime. This gives you the opportunity to focus all your attention on the rare beauty of the Finke Gorge National Park.
4wd & Differential Lockers
Lap sash Seat Belts
Travel the oldest river in the world
Our tours are an exciting mix of adventure, culture & history and a truly unique way to experience the rugged beauty of Central Australia. Finke River Adventures use ATV vehicles and work with local Aboriginal Traditional Owners to travel through their lands with tours along the Oldest River in the World to natural water holes, amazing rock formations and beyond.
Traveling along our own tracks where few others have ever been, we are uniquely licensed to show you places of extraordinary beauty and cultural importance.
Tours operate as a tag along (follow the leader) experience and “yes” you do have the opportunity to drive one of our Can-am ATV’s. Come and join us for an experience you will remember forever. Book your adventure now.